You have an important financial decision to make for your family. You must decide how to finance your child’s tuition at St. Stanislaus Catholic School With a St. Stanislaus education, your child will receive:
- Catholic faith development nurtures your child’s spirituality and instills values.
- Superior academic education enables your child to compete and succeed.
- Caring and supportive learning environment enhances your child’s self-esteem.
- Safe, secure, and peaceful atmosphere of respect is re-enforced by discipline.
- Open, collaborative communication focuses on what’s best for your child.
You understand these values, but you may need to know if you can afford these returns at St. Stanislaus School. Inquire to see the financial possibilities available to you. Some of our families are financially eligible to receive a School Choice Scholarship from the State of Indiana. If families meet the income guidelines, the State of Indiana will fund all or a portion of the cost of tuition. Families who pay tuition may choose from among the following payment plans.
Option #1: You can pay in full by August 15
Option #2: You can pay by Semester in August and January
Option #3: You can pay in 10 month installments
In partnership with FACTS, St. Stan’s parents may choose from several tuition payment options including receiving a monthly invoice to send in ten monthly payments, having tuition automatically withdrawn from a bank or checking account each month for ten months, using a credit card or making online payments.